- LP Courses
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- “Less Talk More SEL” Toolkit
5.3 Reflections: How do I move forward?
- Have you ever made a decision without fully understanding the problem? Does pressure cause you to not carefully analyze the full situation? What can you take away from the material to improve in this area?
- Many people do not take the time to reflect. Most times it only happens if you admit you made a big error. As a child, were you encouraged to reflect on your decisions? Did you learn that all actions have consequences? How can you include a space for reflection as a key component in your daily life?
- Ethics matter. Everyone lives on a base set of rules. List your five Core Values. How to you apply them in your daily decision making?
Please Note: The following material will enrich the learning experience through various Dangers of the Mind content relative to the SEL current lesson.