"LESS TALK, MORE SEL"
The SEL Forum is a one-day conference with educational programs for youth or young adults in junior high school, high school and college and the adults who work with this demographic including parents, teachers, school administrators, coaches and mentors. The forum is a traveling/tour-based event, which can be curated and modified to your institutions needs. At theSEL Forum, we will uncover the building blocks necessary to allow social emotional learning to effectively renew broken relationships and also inspire students, educators, parents and community leaders to use SEL in their daily practice. Attendees will also learn how to use culturally responsive strategies to teach and engage the whole child in the classroom or at home.
For more information about how to bring the SEL Forum to your city or institution, click below.
- CT Style: Kristen Hopkins & Nuchette Black-Burk from Hartford Public School shares what you can expect at their upcoming free event
- The List: 3 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Circle of Friends
- RethinkED: Fostering SEL Skills Through Intervention in Problem Behaviors
- The Business Mogul: Kristen Hopkins, Founder & CEO of Dangers of the Mind has partnered with The Urban Assembly (UA) to host a Youth Girls Conference with a Social Emotional Learning Forum
- PAC Welcomes New Ambassador Kristen Hopkins of Dangers of the Mind
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Here is your chance to join our tribe and master your ReSELience.