Relationship Skills 0/3
Social Awareness 0/3
Responsible Decision-Making 0/3
5.2 How do I identify it?
Here are 6 key skills you need to know when making responsible decisions.
- Identifying Problems – Acknowledging the lack of a solution. Identify the issues. Be clear about what the problem is and understand everyone’s interests.
- Analyzing situations – A collection of methods to determine the root cause of a problem.
- Solving Problems – Analyzing the root causes of a problem to determine the best course of action to resolve.
- Evaluating – Make a judgment of the best course of action based on consequences..
- Reflecting – To think deeply or carefully about a situation and give evidence of character or quality.
- Ethical Responsibility – The ability to recognize, interpret and act upon multiple principles and values according to standards.